Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Monday, July 21, 2014

TGF's Fun Day!

Feeling like a kid again, I joined a children's party last Sunday.  It was one of the best children's parties I've ever been to.  The theme was, i think the most watched animation of all time, Frozen.  

Since it is a bit rainy these days,  feeling like a 5 year old girly girl,  I decided to pull out my striped button down shirt and paired it with my blue skirt.  Of course by now you may already know what my fave color is...  BLUE!

And guess who had a photo op with me???  It's OLAF!!!  He's the cutest mascot evarrr!



And for my TGF Tip:

Don't be afraid to wear anything FUN.  Be adventurous.  
But nothing makes you look more fashionable than wearing a smile...





 





Top: Zara Official
Designer Skirt: Anthony Ramirez
Shoes: Louis Vuitton
Bag: Celine
Headband: Forever 21

'Til my next post!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

2 comments:

  1. Being a child again or enjoying things children do is one of the most enjoyable experiences. No matter how old we get ... Takes away any stress you are having and dressing up like how you are feelingalways makes it more fun

    ReplyDelete