Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

UNBELIEVABLE

Don't you sometimes feel that you are too lucky to have everything you wanted in life?  Tonight, I'm just elating on how grateful I am to have things that aren't necessary but makes me feel confident.  Note to self:  Wants and Needs are extremely different...

I remember when I was a little girl, all I wanted was to have a simple pair of shoes.   Something to wear during parties.   You may have no idea of what I've been through, but picture me as a little kid wearing rubber slippers going to school, but when I get to the school gates, I would wear my socks and change to my school shoes.  It is because I didn't want my school shoes to get dirty and overused, 
hey, it's the only pair I got...

Somehow, after all these years, I thank God for everything...  Hardships are still there, pains and challenges.  But I never give up.  I still have a lot of things to accomplish, and I still have a lot to learn...








Designer Blazer: Patty Ang
Inner Top:  Promode
Jeans: Zara Official
Bag: Hermes Birkin Club
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Jewelries: Graff
'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend


2 comments:

  1. Staying humble despite what you have achieved is one reason why you continue to be blessed ... Giving importance to what really matters is one of life's blessings

    ReplyDelete