Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WEAR A SMILE


"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, 
that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts."



 
    
I am never fully dressed without a smile.  It is my best accessory.  
But always remember my girlfriends, the smile on your face may come out naturally if you never think bad about someone.   If you are a good person, having a bad day won't stop you from smiling naturally.  
It comes out and you can't control it.    
Staying young and fab is the end result of this, so why not smile???



"A smile costs nothing but gives much...  It enriches those who receive without making  those who  give poor... It takes a moment,  but the memory lasts forever." 







 So Girlfriends... Keep smiling!!!  Life is tooooo short to frown...


That's how I live my life in this crazy world-)



Top: Forever21
Shorts: armani exchange
Gold cuff: french Connection 
Sunglasses: Max Mara
Slippers:  Armani Exchange



'Til my next post…. Take Care!!


 Your  Trophy Girlfriend...

1 comment:

  1. the color compliments your skin and you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete