Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

HK Getaway

Retail Therapy works the magic...  As always...

As I've told you before, I am going through a lot of things right now.  I cannot tell you how depress I was the past few weeks.  You might not notice it but hell yeah, I am in deep sh*t!!!!

So just to forget about it, I escaped to one of my favorite places...  A fast and effective pain reliever for the stressed peeps...  Hong Kong...  I just feel that whenever I leave the country, I'm leaving all the troubles behind, and makes me forget them...  

Luckily, I was surrounded by positive people...  I traveled with 5 of the funniest and coolest shopaholics in the world.  

I know what you guys are thinking... What I got for myself?  Of course I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't get even one for my bucket list eh???




My queeeennnnny shoes, Roger Vivier...  





It is so fulfilling that you get to fill your bucket list one by one...


How about you my girlfriends???  What's on your bucket list?

'Til my next post!!!  Take care...


 Tube: Zara TRF
Shorts: H&M
Plaid Longsleeves: Abercrombie
Bag: Givenchy 
Shoes: Converse Classic




Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment