Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Girl Crush


I bet you gals do have girl crushes...  A girl crush is someone you like, and you want yourself to be a lot like her...  You picture yourself to be her...  Do you guys know who my girl crush is???   
It's no other than 



Kim Kardashian

I like her style...  She can be very casual, yet stylish, and formal yet playful...





Feeling like one of her sisters, I always refer to them as to what would I wear on a particular event...  Just looking at their pictures inspires me...  

One night when I was really in a bad mood, I already have plans of going out, but something came up and made me feel like crap...  Couldn't back out with the group so I had to set it aside and dress up for the occasion...  







Kim is my inspiration in this outfit...  You may be surprised but I really adore her, I even want her life!  At this point, I know I may be wrong, but I want to know how it feels to be surrounded by TMZ and the paparazzi...  Oh well..  Star light Star bright, first star I see tonight, wish I may, wish I might, make my wish come true tonight!


Top: Zara Official
Leggings: Zara Official
Shoes: Christian louboutin
Clutch: Valentino

How about you my girlfriends???  Who's your Girl Crush???

'Til my next post!!!  Take Care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment