Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Color My World

Project Pie suddenly evolved here in Manila and I couldn't help but notice the long queue every time I pass by...  I decided to give it a try...

To brighten up my dull day, I decided to wear something colorful...




And then the journey began...  I had to choose whether to build my own pizza, or choose my own toppings... 





 Since I don't like greens (that is not to be proud of), I chose bacon and pepperoni with lots of cheese...  Their crust is thin, which I loved, and the sauce is neither sweet nor sour...  

I loved that the restaurant practices reducing, reusing, and recycling... 









Basically, I loved my project pie!!!

TGF Tip:  On wearing colorful top, try to contrast it by matching it with a plain bottom, or vice versa. That way you wouldn't look like an overdecorated Christmas tree...

'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend 

Top: Zara Official
Jeans: Zara Official
Bag: Givenchy -pandora-
Shoes: Converse classic

2 comments: