Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Monday, August 18, 2014

A Beautiful Evening

Last night was one of the most memorable nights for me...  I had the opportunity to dine with the Purse Ladies and the birthday celebrator, the Bag Genie himself, Mr. Dennis Robles of Authentecite.  If you don't know who he is, you might be leaving under the rock.

Since I wanted to look simple and not loud, I decided to wear my flowy jumpsuit.   The silver satin fabric felt like every motion I do seems to happen in fluid...  I just laid my hair down, parted it sideways, tucked in my ears, and wore a simple pair of pearl earrings...  

I completed my garb with a fashionable smile and a cheerful look, that made me look Fabulously Dressed!








Jumpsuit: Zara Official
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Bag: Birkin Club
Bangle: Tiffany & Co
Necklace & Earrings: Anne Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment