Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

One Fine Day

By this time, you already know what my favorite color is...  

Last Sunday, as usual, my favorite past time is malling...  I had plans in going to Greenbelt so I was prepared to pull off my denim bustier and match it with my Isabel Marrant...  Unfortunately, plans changed, it rained hard, and we re-routed to Greenhills...  What I was wearing was a little inappropriate because I looked so dolled up while strolling the "tiangge" rows.  People were staring!

But I managed it all the way and had a very fun afternoon with my "Un-genetic" family...  







TGF Tip:  Tiangge can be very tiring and extremely hot.  People tend to squeeze each other.  Do wear cotton shirts and jeans or shorts if you're planning to visit anytime soon.  Especially now that Christmas in the Philippines starts in September...

'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend


Denim Dress: Zara Official
Shoes: Isabel Marrant
Bag: Goyard -St.Louis-

No comments:

Post a Comment