Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Get some Tips on Tutus...

Hello October!!!  

Since this is my birthday month, I am ready to celebrate with all the people that I love, who are dear to me, who cries with me when I cry, who laughs with me when I laugh, and who suffers with me when I suffer...  These are the people who doesn't care if I don't have money or not...  For me, "Blood is Thicker Than Water" does not apply.  Not at all....

So much for the sentiments...

For my first Birthday dinner, I wanted to look playful, funky, but chic...  





My top is a blue cardigan.  But worn the other way around.  The buttons were at the back.  
I think it looked better that way with my mesh tutu/skirt...

The skirt can be used in formal/informal occasion, depends on how you pair it up with.  But I strongly suggest you get one because you can never go wrong with it.  It's one of the pieces that will never fade...  It can be matched easily, may it be with your stilettos or your favorite sneakers...

Cardigan Top:  Mango 
Skirt:  H&M
Shoes:  Adidas
Clutch:  Zara Official





Hope to be with you guys this month!!!  'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment