Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

BANGING IN MY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!



Happiest Birthday EVER…

After everything I've been through, I came to realize that the only thing that matter is  love, happiness and being with the best  people in my life right now...   Now I know that I don't need a big bang celebration just to feel special.  Unlike my previous birthday, which was sooooo far from what I'm having right now.  

Girlfriends, I never experienced a grand celebration throughout my childhood, until last year.  Which was my 24th.  During that year, I told myself to give all what I've got and get myself the grandest birthday party I've been dreaming of.  All the people that I've known were invited.  Acquaintances, Pre-school classmates, high school and college friends, teachers and professors, colleagues, family and relatives, as in everyone that made me who I am today...  

That party had so much frustrations, because I expected too much.  I became perfectionist.  Lesson learned:  "Nothing is perfect because if everything is, no one will learn, no one will grow." 

But still, that grand celebration made me realize who values me and my friendship.  The people who helped me made it successful are the ones that hold my heart and will forever be dear to me.

This year, I had the most amazzzzzing birthday ever.  I was surrounded by those people.  

They threw me a small party, arranged everything for me, cancelled their bookings for me...  
All for me...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

How could I ask for more?

Note to self:

 "Im not OLD...  I'm getting BETTER"-))


Hugs & Kisses 








Costumized Shirt - 
Shorts - Zara Official
Shoes - Nao do Brasil


'Til my next post!!!  Take Care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment