Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Its My Night & Moment


It was the "eve" of my Birthday...

I treated myself with a new Haircut and I want everyone to see the NEW ME...

I chose to wear something special because I'll be having a dinner with my fambam...  They're my "ungenetic" family, hahahaha...  It means that we are not blood related but they accepted me to their hearts and home, what I was, what I am, what I will be...  It is through them...

We celebrated my Birthday at La Cabrera, which served the best Argentinian steak ever!!!  And I super love the unlimited side dishes they serve...

After dinner, we had cocktails at The Bar, Peninsula Manila...  It is one of our favorite hang outs.  Because the music is not too loud, the crowd is good, the servers are cool, and the chips,  nuts, and popcorn are endless...

I thank God for giving me another year... It  has been a challenging one for me.  I've learned so many things in life.  Life may be hard, but only if you look at it that way...  But actually, we must love life, so life will love us back!!!







Elle Romper: Apartment8Clothing
Bag: Chanel 
Choker Necklace: Aldo 
Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment