Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

IT'S THE SCENT-)

I was stopped by a nice lady once...  She asked what my perfume is.  She said she couldn't resist asking me because she loves the scent so much that she needs to buy the same.  I just hope that she's not pretending, lol!

I never go out of my room without any scent.  I have always believed that I am never completely dressed without perfume.  

I also love talking to people who smell good...  (who doesn't?)  Their scents bring me memories of our conversation, our story...  


Now I'd like to share with you, my Top 10 favorite scents and why I love them...

1.  Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel - definitely long lasting, sweet smell, and very sexy



2.  Dior Addict - citrus, with a hint of the sweetness and sourness of Grapefruit


3.  Chance by Chanel - extremely fresh, yet sensually spicy



4.  Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana gives me joy in every way...





5.  The modern yet classic smell of basil and white lime calms me, 
I combine different scents of Jo Malone and create a distinct smell which captivates a few.




6.  And who said that perfume is only for the body?  I love coming home to my marshmallow scented room, which smells heavenly.






7.  The scent of Un Jardin Ser Le Toit by Hermes sends me cool breeze, lovely to wear during daytime.  It reminds me of the calm waters of Coron, Palawan.



8.  One of my latest splurge, Neroli Portofino by Tom Ford.  Light and Citrusy, but long lasting. 




9.  This one will forever be my favorite, Infusion by Prada.  I swear I will never get rid of it...  It smells fresh, makes me feel elegant and sophisticated...


10.  And lastly, my sleeping buddy...  I can never go to bed without my Johnson's Baby Cologne.  





Talking about choosing scents, I remember when I was in Paris, I asked a beautiful lady from Tom Ford, which scent is the most appealing?  And the answer I got was, "you know, for you to choose a fragrance, you don't ask what's the best, you need to sniff it and wait for the memory it suggests on your mind."  

As a tip for you my girlfriends, always remember that when you are buying a perfume, you don't have to choose the scent, you've got to choose the memories...


Hope you enjoyed my long post as much as I enjoyed writing it.    'Til my next post!  Take Care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment