Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Friday, May 2, 2014

The Streets of Paris

Rue Cambon is more than just a place in Paris. It represents a beginning of the World of CHANEL. Gabrielle Chanel bought the place in 1921. Till the very day, rue Cambon kept the original organization.





One of the most fashionable streets in the world, Rue Du Fauborg Saint Honore, it has been dedicated to high fashion stores and exclusive establishments.







Known as the original maker of boxes and trunks, hard cases for gowns and hats since 1792.  It was the favorite of the French Aristocrats.  The store has been on the same ground since 1856.  Thus, 233 R St. Honore is handpainted on each delicate masterpiece.







Those are padlocks - Paris Love Locks as they say...  Lovers promise their commitment to each other, locks the padlock on the bridge's wired cables, and throws the key to the Seine River.  I did put my padlock there, but I kept my key on my pocket.  It's for the man who will open it up for me when we go back to Paris together and write his name beside mine.





Musee Du Louvre

The world's most visited museum, with almost 10 million visitors per year, and of course, the home of Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.








Sleeveless Dress - Zara
Pink Coat - Zara
Black Boots - Marc Jacobs
Rose Quartz Necklace - Forever 21
Black Tights - Marks & Spencer


'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment