Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Chateau des Versailles

It was King Louis XIV who built this palace.  He wanted to have the greatest Palace on Earth.  
And indeed it really is!  


The gates are remarkably fabulous!  I can't even imagine how much it costs.


The Magnificent Hall of Mirrors



Perfectly lined up trees on our way to Le Petit Trianon de Marie Antoinette.



The house of Marie Antoinette and her grand staircase



 Oh and there is an Angelina Tearoom inside the palace where I got to taste 
Madame Coco Chanel's favorite hot drink!  
It was really yummy!




 As we exit the palace on closing time, we noticed that we were the last few ones inside,



our timing was perfect!  I got to capture the whole palace all by myself this time!

Coat:  Zara
LBD:  Zara
Boots:  Zara

'Til my next post!  Take Care!


Your Trophy Girlfriend

2 comments:

  1. I love your style here, I am into classic and elegant colors like black and brown. Hope that boots were comfortable for walkathon :) is it good for travel? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -hi sofia-) im comfortable with it... and it will only depend on you if you would like to bring it when you travel-)

      Delete