Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

And again, for my 3000th Visitor!

Sorry guys, I've been receiving questions and clarifications on this contest...  I may have misled the others on what to email.  I think I should just show you how to do it, so here it goes:

1.  On your browser, pls. type:  http://trophygirldiaries.blogspot.com then press Enter.

2.  After pressing Enter, you will be led to this page:


3.  Right below the Eiffel Tower Blog Lovin' button, it says, Total Pageviews, in this case, it's 2121.  That is the counter i'm talking about.  The counter moves as the page is visited.

4.  If you want to win, all you have to do, is wait until 2990 pageviews.  Then, from there, stay on the page as it becomes 3000.

5.  When the counter reaches 3000, capture it by using the "Screen Capture" function, or if you are using Windows, just press Control + Prt Scr (on top of the backspace key) on your keyboard.  If you're using Mac, press command + control + shift + 3. And if you're using iPhone or Samsung, just get a screenshot of the blog and that's it, you've captured the 3000 on the counter.

6.  Save your captured photo.

7.  Now, email the following details and attach the saved photo, make sure to include the following on your email:

Full name
Age
Address
Cellphone Number

9.  Email and send the attached photo to:  trophygirlfriend689@gmail.com.

10.  When I receive your email, I will notify you instantly that you are qualified for the raffle.  All you have to do now is wait....

That's it...  That's how easy it is to join the contest, hope this time, everyone joins!!!

'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend.

1 comment: