Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Latest Kicks!

Don't you sometimes feel like wearing nothing on your feet?  That you just want to throw away your high heeled stilettos and walk barefoot?

That is the reason why these kicks were made!  To walk like you are not wearing anything while protecting your sensitive feet.

I got chosen (lucky me) to be one of the ambassadors during Nao Do Brasil's major launch last March 25 at the Mega Fashion Mall.




Check Nao do Brasil's page here


   And on  it's naodobrasilph


I loved that it is fashionably comfortable so I bought 2 more pairs!  I'm about to take a short vacation and will surely bring my fave kicks on board.  Don't worry, I'll be posting more blogs when I get there!

'Til my next post, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment