Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

- WEAR DENIM-

Let me share it with you....








A little  history of denim and how denim is made.
Denim is a woven fabric commonly made with a blue cotton wrap yarn and a white cotton filling yarn. When it was first designed, denim was primarily used to make work clothes and tough clothing like overalls, but today it is used for everything from purses and skirts to denim jackets and other fashionable clothes. Denim is so popular in the twenty-first century that you can hardly walk into a store without seeing it on racks and displays. 
The term "jeans" or jean" is  has become synonymous with "denim" in today's terminology, but the term isn't always interchangeable. Jeans actually originated in Genoa, Italy and were made from fustian (a linen and /or wool blend)instead of denim. Denim was slightly more expensive than jean and was woven from one colored thread and one white thread.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment