Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

For the 2000th Visitor

In preparation for the rainy season in June through September,
I thought I'd give you something you might use.


I wear wellies/rainboots whenever I hit the road on gloomy days...  (Sorry for the blurry photo)


For you ladies, my 2000th visitor, I have something for you... (will have something for men soon)


West Loop Rainboots
Size:  38-39 women's


Yes, It's yours for FREE!!!

According to Wise Geek,


Rain boots were originally created less than 200 years ago, in early 19th century England. Arthur Wellesley, the First Duke of Wellington, wore Hessian boots, which were tall, tasseled boots for men, brought to England by the Hessians. The popular duke instructed his favorite shoe maker to modify the boots a bit, removing the fancy trim and making them a bit more form-fitting; the boots became known as Wellingtons or "Wellies" and became the fashion rage among well-to-do English men. In 1853, after learning of the creation of rubber, Hiram Hutchinson introduced the first rubber Wellington boots to farmers in France. The boots were an instant success, saving field workers from coming home each day with wet and muddy feet.

Now all you have to do, is take a screen cap with the numbers 2000 on the visitors counter.  That indicates that you are the 2000th visitor.  However, there may be a lot of you who will be on this slot at a certain time.  So I will have to draw a raffle for the big winner...

Send an email at trophygirlfriend689@gmail.com and attach your screen cap.

Make sure to include the following to validate your entry:

Full name
Age
Cellphone No.
Address

You will be notified through text when your name is drawn.

If you're name isn't picked, don't worry.  I have more prizes to give within the next few days.

Good Luck!!!

'Til my next post, take care!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment