Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Budapest

One of the youngest European capital, though it has a history of more than a thousand years.  Budapest is divided bu the Danube River, hence, Buda - water, Pest - oven or nearby hotsprings, (pronounced as pesht).

I've learned a thing or two about their culture, and I'm truly grateful that I came to see this beautiful city.


Top: top shop
Shorts:  Marc Jacobs
Necklace: forever21
Boots:  Marc Jacobs







'Til my next post... take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment