Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Denim Day in Wien

Wien, or Vienna, is the largest city and capital of Austria.  Besides being known as the City of Music, it is also said to be the City of Dreams because it was home to the world's first psycho-analyst Sigmund Freud.


Top: Zara
Jeans:  Zara
Shoes:  Zara









Denims are one of the most comfortable clothing for everyone.  It is a firm durable cotton fabric        woven with colored warp and white filling threads.  It was first used in 1695 by a French man named Serge De Nimes ( Serge of Nimes, France).


'Til my next post! Take care!

Your  Trophy Girlfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment