Why the name?

A girl who has experienced it all in college, and realizes that the best mates are the one who has power, money, and status.
- Urban Dictionary

Some of you may know who I really am. A person who fell in love with someone who has everything... He may not be as hot as your boyfriend, but he WAS my Christian Grey. I depended on him.
I thought I had it all. I thought I was the lucky one. But then I asked myself, what's in it for me? Am I doing this to improve myself or for physical world matters? It sucks to know that I used to be narcissistic. I need to get up and show the world what I am capable of. That I am not just a Trophy Girlfriend. This is the Trophy Girl Diaries.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Budapest Day 2

On our 2nd day, we visited the ancient Turkish shrines and monuments of Buda and Pest.  I enjoyed the view of the city from the Fisherman's Bastion.

For a not so cold day, I wore knitted long sleeves and a skirt.  Have I told you that my favorite character is Mickey Mouse?

Below is my picture with Sisi...  She is one of the daughters in law of Queen Teresa of Vienna.  Sisi is one of the favorites of the Viennese people because she introduced gymnastics to the women of Vienna.  She was very feminine and yet, she was very determined to do exerciar.and encouraged the women to be athletic






Top:  H & M
Skirt:  Giordano Mickey Mouse Limited edition
Faux fur:  Promod
Boots:  Marc Jacobs


'Til my next blog, take care!!!

Your Trophy Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment